Date(s) - 13/05/2019
7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
A 6-week course for people who have experienced separation or divorce
7 to 9.30 p.m. on Monday evenings:
- 13th May
- 20th May
- 27th May
- 3rd June
- 10th June
- 17th June
Each session builds on what has gone before.
Restored Lives gives you the help and support you need, as well as practical tools, to get through your relationship breakdown and divorce.
It is a safe, non-judgmental environment to meet others who are in the same situation which allows you to discuss, question and grapple with your important issues.
The talks cover the key issues to help you to move on, and highlight the practical steps and tools to enable you to tackle the issues that arise from separation and divorce.
Each session uses personal stories and experience to open up the topics and bring the subjects to life.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Anyone who’s been impacted by the end of a serious relationship, whether or not you were married.
- People who have just separated: it can help to have people around who understand what you’re going through.
- People in the middle of a legal battle: a course like this can help you to feel stronger and make good decisions.
- People who divorced a long time ago: there’s no time limit on the emotions that affect you after a relationship breakdown.
- Both men and women.
- People of any faith or none at all.
You can book at the bottom of this page. Click here for the booking leaflet to post.
Each evening starts with dessert served at 7 p.m., followed by short talks and video presentations, interspersed with opportunities for discussion in small groups for those who find this helpful.
Each person will receive a Guest Manual to support the course.
Bookings are closed for this event.