Date(s) - 01/12/2018
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Well Christian Healing Centre
Theme and reflection time
Throughout the Bible, light and darkness are often used to describe how we are living our lives, e.g. with or without God, in peace or in turmoil. Jesus used this theme as He declared Himself to be the true Light of the World (John 8:12). When we follow Him we are promised His constant help and presence.
Using this theme, Anne and Liz address this question, “ What did Jesus mean as He declared Himself to be the Light of the World?” The focus will be on how to experience God’s help and healing in any current darkness we are experiencing and how we can keep our own lights “burning”.
This day is crafted to help you prepare for the Christmas season which is often full of activity and stress.
There will be two talks in the morning and one in the afternoon, and each session will be followed by silent prayer and reflection times.
A Biblical and reflective hand-out will be available to help maximise quiet times.
After the third talk there will be an optional creative prayer activity.
Throughout the day, members of The Well Christian Healing Centre will be available to offer short times of individual prayer.
Who is this day For?
- Those wanting to retreat for a few hours away from the busy-ness of life.
- Those wanting to experience God’s light in a time of current darkness.
- Those wanting to re-fuel their own inner light.
- Those seeking God’s healing.
- Those who have never been on a Quiet Day before.
- Those who find the season of Christmas a difficult time.
Bookings are closed for this event.