Date(s) - 16/09/2019
7:15 pm - 9:45 pm
St Nicholas' Church, Alcester
The course is for anyone who has a heart to see God’s healing power at work in people’s lives.
This course is especially suitable for:
- Those who are currently on a healing prayer team but want encouragement and further training
- Church leaders who want to start a healing ministry in their church. The course would be good for them, as well as potential team members
- Youth leaders who might bring their group to the course so their young people learn how to pray with others in school, or college
- Those who want to join The Well’s Prayer Team (An application process would follow the course)
The course will be led by Rev Anne Hibbert, Director of The Well and some of her Prayer Team. The Course aims to give a biblical framework for healing prayer. Each part of the training course will be a mixture of teaching, Bible input, the theory and principles of prayer, practical demonstrations and plenty of hands-on experience!
The course will cover:
- Jesus and His Healing Ministry
- Jesus’ mandate to us
- How to pray for those needing healing
- The power of the Cross and how to use it practically when praying
- Learning to receive prophetic words and pictures to encourage others
- Blockages to healing prayer, especially looking at unforgiveness
- How to pray for various conditions
- Personal preparation before praying
Some material is covered at more depth than others and on a short course like this there is always a balance between what we have time for and what needs to be covered.
Every delegate will receive a training manual which will accompany the course.
This is a two part course. Once signed up you will need to attend both sessions.
Monday 16th September from 7.15pm – 9.45pm
Saturday 28th September from 9.15am – 4.30pm
Bookings are closed for this event.