Date(s) - 29/02/2020
9:15 am - 4:30 pm
The day is for anyone who has a heart to see God’s healing power at work in people’s lives.
This course is especially suitable for:
- Those who have attended The Well’s Healing Training Foundation Evening and have a taste for more!
- Those who are currently on a healing prayer team but want encouragement and further training
- Church leaders who want to start a healing ministry in their church. The day would be good for them, as well as for potential team members
- Youth leaders who might bring their group to the day so their young people learn how to pray with others in school, or college
- Those who want to join The Well’s Prayer Team (An application process would follow.)
The day will be led by Rev Anne Hibbert, Director of The Well and some of her Prayer Team. It aims to give a Biblical framework for healing prayer and provides a mixture of teaching, Bible input, the theory and principles of prayer, practical demonstrations and plenty of hands-on experience!
Every delegate will receive a Well Training Manual to accompany the training.
The course will cover:
- Jesus and His healing ministry
- More teaching about how to pray for those needing healing
- The power of the Cross and how to use it practically when praying
- Learning to receive prophetic words and pictures to encourage others
- Blockages to healing prayer, especially looking at unforgiveness
- Reasons why some people are not healed
In the autumn of 2019 we redesigned our Healing Training events. We now offer a Foundation evening specifically to equip church prayer teams for prayer ministry during or after church services. Building on this, the training day on 29th February will provide more training, resources and teaching about how to grow and develop in healing prayer ministry.
Click here to download the booking form.
Click here to book onto the Foundation Evening on Thursday 6th February 2020.