Date(s) - 06/06/2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Well Christian Healing Centre
During the day Anne will put into context Jesus’ teaching on prayer which we read about in Matthew 7. When Jesus encourages His followers to ‘ask’ and they will ‘receive’, does this mean anything? What happens when our prayers are not answered?
Anne will be sharing how we can have a deeper prayer life. She will look at Jesus’ invitation to ask, seek and knock, and how we do this today within our own personal situations. This Quiet
Day will give you time to pause, reflect and encounter God at this half-way point in 2019.
Please note that Anne led this Quiet Day first in 2018, but there will be new elements within it.
Anne will give two talks in the morning and one in the afternoon, and each session will be followed by silent prayer and reflection times. After the third talk there will be an optional creative prayer activity.
Throughout the day, members of The Well Christian Healing Centre will be available to offer short times of individual prayer.
Who is this day For?
- Those wanting to retreat for a few hours away from the busyness of life;
- Those who want space to ponder their relationship with God;
- Those who want to explore prayer and God’s provisions/resources;
- Those who are disappointed with God, as He doesn’t seem to have answered their prayers;
- Those who have run out of inner resources;
- Those who have never been on a Quiet Day before.
The Quiet Day costs £20 per person and this includes hot drinks and biscuits. There is an option to have a lunch. This will cost £5 per person and consists of a choice from two
delicious homemade soups with bread rolls, cheese, a selection of fruit and homemade cakes.
Click here to download the leaflet if you would prefer to post your booking.
Bookings are closed for this event.