Date(s) - 10/11/2018
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
This one day course is for anyone who has a heart to see God’s healing power at work in people’s lives and who has attended The Well’s Initial Healing Training Course in the past.
This training day will include teaching, discussion, group work, and more methods of praying for healing, as well as giving opportunity for practical hands-on activations.
Subjects covered will include:
- The power of Jesus’ name and declaration;
- God as Jehovah Rophe (I am the God who heals you);
- How to pray off pronouncements that bind us;
- Praying for someone who has experienced shock/trauma;
- Dealing with ‘ungodly soul ties’;
- Different types of healing prayer;
- Different Blessing prayers and how to use them;
- The importance of being filled with the Holy Spirit;
- Looking after our own spirit as we minister;
- The importance of prayers of protection and staying safe from the enemy of God;
- More on the power of forgiveness and how it unlocks healing.
When you book a place on the Course you will be sent a short assignment to complete before 24th June. Like the second part of the Initial Healing Training Course we will start with 25 minutes discussing the assignment.
All delegates will receive course notes to insert in their Well Training folder.
Come and join us and learn more about God’s healing power and how to pray for others!
You can also book by post using this booking form.
Bookings are closed for this event.