Date(s) - 25/11/2020
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things.
The Bible says that God spoke to His prophet Jeremiah when he was isolated and imprisoned. Therefore it seems particularly appropriate at this time of lockdown and social distancing to recall what some people refer to as ‘God’s phone number’ – Jeremiah 33:3!
Who is it for?
The Well’s ‘333’ Prayer Teams are here to offer support, based on our long experience in prayer ministry, to Guests who:
- have family or friends who are seriously ill in hospital with COVID-19;
- are isolated at home, caring for an elderly parent;
- are bereaved and unable to attend a funeral;
- are concerned about their finances;
- are anxious and fearful about the present as well as the future.
Where and when does it happen?
The Well’s 333 Prayer Ministry takes place via Zoom.
There are 3 weekly sessions of 333 Prayer, taking place on:
- Tuesday afternoons from 2 p.m.
- Tuesday evenings from 7.30 p.m.
- Wednesday mornings from 10 a.m.
Each 333 Prayer appointment will last for twenty minutes.
How do I book an appointment?
You can book by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call the Office on 01926 888003
When you book, you will be invited to write a brief (one or two sentence) description of what you want prayer for, and to email this to email@example.com. Anything you share will be treated as confidential. Rev. Anne Hibbert, our Director of Ministry, will receive these emails and distribute them to the relevant Prayer Teams.